Keywords: Player transfers, transfer application, sanction, permits, moving clubs
Once a transfer application has been granted by the LGFA centrally or provincially, a few steps must be taken before a Transfer becomes effective.
For all other applications such as permits, the Secretary of the Club you wish to join will guide you on what needs to happen before you can play.
The following article outlines how an admin for the joining Club and/or joining County can complete the transfer application within the LGFA Association.
While the guide below deals with an Inter-Club transfer, the information listed throughout the application process on Foireann should help guide you for any other transfers or permits relevant to the association.
|IMPORTANT: It is vitally important to familiarise yourself with the relevant processes and rules to ensure your eligibility to play with your new Club. Players who play while ineligible face severe penalties.
Table of Contents
Completing an Application
As this application is an Inter-Club Transfer, the joining Club has the responsibility of the last step of the application process.
The Club Admin for the joining club can follow the steps outlined below to complete the application.
1. Navigate to the Administration section
2. Click on the Player Transfer Tab
3. Beside the relevant application, click View to open the application details.
4. Review the information and click 'Complete'
5. A pop-up will appear outlining what will automatically happen in the leaving and joining club upon completing the application.
6. Click Confirm.
7. Click Close.
8. The status of the application will update to 'Complete' and all relevant parties i.e leaving Club, Joining Club and the Player will be notified via email.
What Happens Next
Notes for Joining Club
Notes for Leaving Club
- A Club Administrator can hibernate members by following the steps outlined in the link: Hibernating / Un-Hibernating Members