In this article, you will find information on logging into the management system via these three sections:
To log into the system perform the following steps:
1. Enter the username in the Username field. Your Username is your seven digit GAA Membership number.
2. Enter the password in the Password field. Passwords are case sensitive.
3. Select the Remember me on this computer checkbox if you want to store your login credentials within the Internet Browser on the computer in question.
NOTE– You should NEVER select this option when accessing the system from a public computer.
4. Click the Sign in button.
Figure 1 – Login Screen
Invalid Login and Forgotten Passwords
An Invalid Login message will be displayed in the following circumstances:
- The Username in question has not been granted login privileges to the system.
- The Username in question has had their login privileges revoked by a System or Club Administrator.
- The Username/Password is incorrect.
You will need to reset your password, to do so click 'Forgot your Password?' below the Password field.
When the user clicks the 'Forgot your Password?' link below the Password field they will be asked to enter their Username and Email.
Figure 2 - Automatic Password Reset with Username and Email.
NOTE – The Password will only automatically reset if the Email entered matches the Username within the system. Login credentials can only be sent to the official GAA Club Secretary Email (i.e. secretary.<Club_Name>.<County>@gaa.ie).
If the Username and Email address entered does not match the member record on the system then the user will then be asked to complete the Password Reset form.
Figure 3 - Request a Password Reset from GMS Support by submitting the above form.
The password issued by the GMS Support team is effectively a temporary password. The end user will be asked to reset their password to a new value the first time they attempt to use this password.
When first logging into the system using your temporary password, you will be prompted to enter your "current password," please note, this current password is the temporary password that the GMS Support Team have provided you with.
Users may be required to reset their passwords from time to time, in order to help maintain system security. In such instances they will be required to specify the following information:
- Current Password
- New Password
- The new password must be entered twice for validation purposes.
- The new password value must contain alphanumeric characters, be at least eight characters in length and contain at least one digit.
- The new password must differ from previous passwords.
- Contact Name
- Contact Email Address
- Contact Number
Please contact the GAA Support team if there are any issues performing the password reset by click 'Contact Support'
Figure 4 - GAA Support Contact Information