Create a family
- Click on the members section
- Go to Families
- Click 'Add'
- Provide information for -
* is a mandatory field and must be filled in. Greeting and Description are for informational purposes and are optional.
Figure 1 -Step 1 of Add Family Details
- You can search for a particular member using the search function, select a field to search by such as 'Surname'.
- NOTE: If the family member is stored as a Contact rather than a member you will need to select 'Contacts/Members' from the search list and select 'Contact', click 'Search' to return a list of all contacts in the club. An example search might be -
- Select 'Contact/Members' and choose Contact.
- Click the '+' sign to the right hand side of the screen.
- From the new drop down list select 'Surname' and enter the members surname in the blank text box e.g 'Brown'
- Click 'Search' - this will show all Contacts within the system that go by the surname Brown.
Figure 2 - Step 2 Add Family Members
- Out of the family members you can select -
- Head of Household (This property links with the Fees Management functionality and will be the name that appears here).
- Primary Contact (This property identifies who to contact regarding the family).
- Primary Address (This property links with Communications Functionality for Mail).
- Click Finish.
Figure 3 - Step 3 Assignees