How do I reset my password?
If you would just like to change your password, please follow the steps below:
- Login to the management system and on the top left hand corner, click on your 'name' beside your club name. Please note that in some cases your name will be 'club admin')
- The Login Details page will be displayed.
- The Change Password section is displayed at the bottom of the page.
- Specify your current password.
- Specify your new password.
- Confirm your new password.
- Click the Submit button.
NOTE - If you change your password and forget it, you will have to contact GAA Support to reset your password and give you a new one.
The management system is not working as expected on my mobile device or laptop.
Please be advised that we recommend using a laptop or desktop rather than mobile devices for the optimal user experience. In terms of internet browsers, we would recommend using Google Chrome or Firefox to ensure that users get full use of the system.
Below are links to download either of these browsers if you do not have them installed on your machine -