How do I purchase SMS credits?
To buy SMS credits
- Click Communications and select 'Buy SMS Credits'
- Select the amount you wish to purchase from the Amount drop down list.
- Select an option from the Payment Method drop down list.
- Click submit.
- An Invoice is generated for this transaction. The Invoice details all fees associated with the transaction.
- If you selected to pay using a Credit or Debit Card, click on the PayPal link to proceed with the payment.
- You will then be redirected to Paypal.
- Options are provided to pay either with or without a PayPal account.
- For Clubs who intend to make repeat purchases, it is recommended that they create a PayPal account where their Credit/Debit Card details will be stored, as it will both simplify and speed-up the process.
- SMS Bundles purchased by Credit/Debit card will automatically be added to the account.
- If you selected to pay by Cheque, please print a copy of the invoice screen, write the invoice number on the back of the cheque and forward both, along with information about the Club to GAA.
- SMS Bundles purchased by Cheque will be added to the account, upon receipt of the cheque. Please allow 3-4 working days for this to occur.
Is there any other payment methods for purchasing SMS credits?
Unfortunately we only take payment via PayPal or cheque on the management system. We do not accept bank transfers as a method of payment.
What happens if I send a cheque but decide to pay by card instead?
If you send a cheque and then decide to pay by card, we will either dispose of your cheque or send it back to you, depending on your preferred option. Please be advised that if you are in dire need of SMS credits and have sent a cheque, we can allocate you emergency credits which will then be deducted off your next purchase.
Do emails affect my SMS credits?
Please be advised that sending emails from the management system will not affect your SMS credits, emails are free to send from the system. You will only be charged to send SMS messages to members within your club.
Can we change the sender ID for our club's SMS messages?
Yes, you can edit the sender ID for your club's SMS messages by editing the SMS Sender ID field within the details tab in the club admin section. Please note that the field currently has a maximum character length of 11.