Add A Group
To add a new Group and associate Members with it perform the following steps:
1. Navigate to the Groups page.
2. Click the Add button.
3. Step 1 – Add Group Details
a. Provide a value for the Group Name (Required).
b. Provide a value for the Group Description (Optional).
c. Click the Next button.
4. Step 2 – Add Members
a. Select the Members from the left hand table that you wish to add to the Group. By default all Club Members will be listed\available within the left hand table. The list of Members can be adjusted using the Search function at the top of the page.
b. Click the Add button to move the selected Members to the right hand table.
Drag and drop the selected Members to the right hand table.
c. Click the Finish button.
5. A confirmation message is displayed and the Group is created.
Adding A Group Via The Add&View Members Page
It is possible to add a group via the View Members page by performing the following instructions:
- Go to Members > View Members
- Tick the check boxes of the members you want to group
- Click the Group button
- Enter a name and description (optional) of the group
- Click Next
- Check that the members in the right hand table are correct
- If not check the appropriate checkboxes and click the Remove button
- OR drag and drop the members into the left hand table
- If there are other members you want to add, find them in the left hand table,
- check the appropriate checkboxes and click add
- OR drag and drop them into the right hand table
- Click Finish