In order to become active on the system as a COVID supervisor, two things must happen:
1. Clubs must first submit the email addresses of their designated Covid-19 Supervisors. This should be done HERE
You can assign the same COVID supervisor to your GAA/LGFA/Camogie clubs, however, you must fill out the form for each association with a list of supervisor emails.
In order to access the COVID supervisor form, you need to access the form using your club's official GAA/LGFA/Camogie email address.
If you are not prompted to log in, please attempt to open in the link in a new tab on a desktop browser.
Alternatively, try and access the link below:
2. The 'I am a COVID Supervisor’ option has been ticked at the bottom of your profile on the Return to Play system.
- This is not an automated process therefore there will be a delay in getting supervisor access.
- If you do not have email addresses for all of your supervisors, please provide what is available and submit subsequent forms at a later time.
- You can add additional supervisors at any time by submitting another response to the online form which was sent via email to all clubs.