Clubs are required to nominate COVID supervisors who will be given visibility of all questionnaires submitted for teams in their clubs.
There are two steps required to authorise individuals to perform the supervisor role on the system:
1. The club secretary provides the email addresses of the COVID supervisors in their club.
2. The individual registers on the system and within their profile, they tick the 'I am a COVID supervisor' option.
Step 1: Submitting Email Addresses
Clubs must submit the email addresses of their designated COVID supervisors, This can be done one of two ways:
1. Add the email addresses to the Microsoft Form . In order to access the COVID supervisor form, you need to access the form using your club's official GAA/LGFA/Camogie email address.
You can assign the same COVID supervisor to your GAA/LGFA/Camogie clubs, however, you must fill out the form for each association with a list of supervisor emails.
2. The club can send an email to the GMS Support Team (email@example.com) outlining the email addresses of their supervisors. Note that this email must also be sent from your club's official GAA/LGFA/Camogie email account.
Step 2: Ticking the Supervisor Checkbox
When you have created an account, ensure that the 'I am a COVID Supervisor’ option has been ticked at the bottom of your profile on the Return to Play system.
- This is not an automated process therefore there will be a delay in getting supervisor access.
- If you do not have email addresses for all of your supervisors, please provide what is available and submit subsequent requests at a later time.
- Ensure that the email addresses provided by your supervisor is the email address they have used to create their account (some may have used alterntiave email addresses)