GAINING ACCESS: CREATING AN ACCOUNT
The first step in completing your return to play is to create an account. Parents and guardians can create accounts to submit forms on behalf of their children.
Registering your account:
To create an account, please follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to the ReturnToPlay system and click on the register button.
2. Enter the relevant information and click continue.
3. You will be asked to verify your email address prior to completing your profile, therefore click on the link within the email - if you do not receive the email, please check your spam and junk folders.
4. Upon clicking the link within the email, you will be directed to the online system.
Completing your profile:
Once you have verified your account, you will be required to fill out additional information.
1. Fill out all mandatory fields within the personal details section.
2. Click 'Add Club' to add the club(s) you or your dependent are associated with. Simply use the Association and County filter provided to find your club (Some clubs may use their Irish name).
Please note that you can add multiple clubs to your account (GAA, LGFA, Camogie, Rounders, CulCamps, Handball etc) for any dual players or children who play different codes. Likewise, you can add 'Independent Teams (Amalgamations) to your profile.
3. You will be asked if you have completed the mandatory Return To Play Awareness course which is available HERE
4. You will also be asked to indicate if you are a COVID supervisor for your club. If so, your club must confirm this via this Microsoft Form
5. Click Continue.
GAINING ACCESS: LOGGING INTO AN ACCOUNT
1. Navigate to the system (Foireann.ie) and enter the relevant details into the 'Username' and 'Password' fields.
2. Click the 'Log In' button.
If you have forgotten your username, you can use this functionality to get a reminder sent to your email address.
- Click ‘Forgot Username?’
- Enter the email address which is linked to your account.
- Click Submit.
You will receive an email outlining all usernames linked to that account.
- Click ‘Forgot Password?’
- Enter the username which is linked to your account.
- Click Submit.