Parents/Guardians will have the ability to manage their own profile as well as the children associated with the family. They will also receive communications and be able to submit health questionnaires on behalf of the children.
1. Navigate to the 'Family' section.
2. Click the ‘Invite Parent/Guardian’ button.
3. Enter the relevant information into the ‘First Name’, ‘Surname’ and ‘Email’ fields
4. Click Confirm.
- If the parent/guardian already has an account then they will receive an email to sign in and accept or reject the family invitation.
- If the parent/guardian does not have an account then an account will be created on their behalf. An email will be sent outlining their login details.
- After they access the system, they will be prompted to complete their profile where they can change their username and password. Once the profile is complete they will be able to accept or reject the family invitation.
Once they have accepted the invitation, the parent/guardian will be able to do the following:
- Edit the profiles of the children/dependents
- Complete health questionnaires for the children/dependents
- Receive notifications on behalf of the children/dependents
- Remove the children from the family