Additional people will not have the ability to manage the profiles or receive communications for anyone in the family group but they will be able to submit health questionnaires on behalf of the family and vice versa.
Additional people will have control over their own profile, the parents/guardians will not be able to view or edit the additional person’s information.
1. Click the ‘Invite Additional Person button.
2. Enter the relevant information into the ‘First Name’, ‘Surname’ and ‘Email’ fields.
3. Click the ‘Confirm’ button.
The additional person will be added to the family with an orange triangular symbol. This symbol will update to a green tick once the additional person has completed their profile.
- If the additional person already has an account then they will receive an email to sign in and accept or reject the family invitation.
- If the additional person does not have an account then one will be created on their behalf. They will receive an email outlining their login details, once signed in, they will be prompted to complete their profile. When their profile is complete they will be able to accept or reject the family invitation.
- Once they have accepted the invitation, the additional person will be able to submit questionnaires for anyone listed in the family however they will not have the ability to view or edit the profiles of these family members nor receive notifications regarding training or events for these individuals.
NOTE: If the parent/guardian has not accepted or rejected the invitation after 12/24 hours then you can send a reminder email by clicking the ‘remind’ button.