Club administrators and team coaches will be able to remove players, coaches, medics and supervisors from a team.
If the ‘Can members remove themselves from this team’ permission is ‘Yes’ then members are able to remove themselves or their child/dependent from the team.
To remove members from the team, please see the instructions below:
1. Navigate to the 'Teams' section.
2. Click on the ‘View Team’ option beside the Team you wish to edit.
3. Click on the correct tab (player, coach, medic, supervisor).
4. Click the ‘X’ button beside the role you wish to remove from the team member.
5. Click the ‘Confirm’ button to remove the member from the team.