Team coaches can create events for the teams which they are associated with. To create an event, please see the steps below:
1. Navigate to the 'Event' section.
2. Click the ‘Create An Event’ button.
3. Fill out the relevant fields:
- The dropdown is populated based on if you are assigned the role of a ‘Coach’ or ‘Organiser’ for that team.
- If your team is not listed, please contact your club administrator and ask them to add you as a ‘Coach’ or ‘Organiser’ for that team.
- Date and Time
4. Tick/Untick the ‘Allow Recipients to view invited members attendance’ option
- If you wish to allow the recipients to view other members’ attendance when viewing this event, please check the option.
- If you only wish for recipients to see their own attendance record, please leave this option unchecked.
5. Click the ‘Create’ button.
If the event is taking place within the next 7 days, it will appear on the ‘Home’ page as well as the ‘Events’ section for both the coach and the team members. Any events which are taking place after 7 days, will only appear in the ‘Events’ section.