This functionality is only available if your club administrator has stated ‘Yes’ for the ‘Can members add themselves to this team?’ permission when setting up the team.
To add yourself or your child/dependent to the team, please see the instructions below:
1. Click on the ‘View Team’ option beside the team you wish to add yourself or your child/dependent to.
NOTE: This page is defaulted to display the teams with which you or your child are currently associated with. By clicking on the 'three horizontal lines' in the top right-hand corner, choose 'No' for the 'My Teams Only' filter and this will display all teams for the clubs listed in your profile.
2. Click 'Add Player'
- As a club member, you are only able to add yourself or your child/dependent as a ‘Player’. If you need to be added to the team as a ‘Coach’, ‘Medic’ or ‘Supervisor’ then please contact either your team coach or club administrator and they can do this on your behalf.
3. This page will display your record as well as your child/dependents record.
NOTE: If you or your child's record does not appear in this list, please ensure that you have created your family via the Family section and completed your child's profile.
Please see the steps to complete these tasks HERE
- Any family member who has access to their own account (another parent/guardian or an additional person) will need to log in to their own account and add themselves to a team.
5. Tick the checkbox beside the member you wish to add and click ‘Save’
6. The member will now be added to the team with the correct team role.