Club administrators and team coaches will be able to add players, coaches, medics and supervisors to a team.
If the ‘Can members add themselves to this team’ permission is ‘Yes’ then members are able to add themselves or their children/dependents to the team.
To add members to a team, please see the instructions below:
1. Navigate to the 'Teams' section.
2. Click on the ‘View Team’ option beside the Team you wish to edit.
3. Click on the correct tab (player, coach, medic, supervisor)
- If you are adding a player, ensure the ‘Player’ tab is highlighted, if adding a coach, ensure the ‘Coach’ tab is highlighted etc.
- Player: This individual is a player on the team. They can add/remove themselves or their child as a player of the team, based on the team management setup. When added, any events relating to the team will appear within their schedule on their home page.
- Coach: This person will always have access to add/remove players to the team they are a coach for, regardless of the team management setup. Coaches are able to create events, view COVID health questionnaires, see RSVP responses and mark attendance for the team.
- Medic: This individual is a medic for the team. They have no additional privileges in terms of team management on the system. When added, any events relating to the team will appear within their schedule on their home page
- Supervisor: This individual is involved with the organisation of the team. Supervisors have the same permissions as coaches. They are able to create events, view COVID health questionnaires, see RSVP responses and mark attendance for the team.
4. Click on the ‘Add’ button (This will change depending on what tab is selected)
5. This page will display all members listed within your club who are not currently listed as that role (player, coach, medic or supervisor) within the team.
- You can use the search icon to filter the results by entering the name of the member.
NOTE: If a member is not appearing in this list for section, this means that:
- The player has not yet created an account on the system.
- The parent of the player has not yet created their family on the system.
- The parent of the player has not yet completed their child's profile.
Please ask your club members (parents of players) to create their families on the system by following the steps outlined HERE
Only when a parent has created their family and has completed their child's profile (see HERE) will the player's name appear for selection when adding to a team.
6. Tick the checkbox beside their record and click 'Save’
7. The member will now be added to the team under the correct tab heading.