Club administrators have the ability to create teams within their club. Please note however that duplicate teams cannot be created with the same discipline, age level and team suffix.
To do this, please see the instructions below:
1. Navigate on the 'Teams' section.
2. Click on the ‘New’ option.
3. Complete the following fields:
- Age Level
4. Assign the relevant permissions for the following questions:
- Allow members to see other member’s names?
- Can members add themselves to this team?
- Can members remove themselves from this team?
5. Click the ‘Save’ button. The ‘Team Members’ section will now appear for you to add members.
6. Click on the ‘Add Player/Coach/Medic/Supervisor’ button
8. Depending on the team, the member list is automatically filtered based on the age range. You can remove these filters to display all members listed within your club.
- You can use the search icon to filter the results by entering the name of the member.
9. Tick the checkbox beside their record and click ‘Save’
10. The member will now be added to the team under the correct tab heading.