Team coaches will be able to view events which have been created for the teams they are associated with. To view an event, please see the steps below:
1. Navigate to the 'Events' section.
2. Click the ‘View’ button beside an event you wish to view.
3. Within the event, there are three main sections:
- COVID Health Declarations
3. As you are the Coach, you will be able to state if you are attending the event or not.
- By clicking ‘Going/Not Going’ the RSVP column within the ‘Recipient’ list will update to reflect your response.
4. You will be able to submit or reconfirm a COVID health questionnaire on the date of the event.
- By submitting or reconfirming a health questionnaire, the 'Declaration' column within the ‘Recipient’ list will update.
5. As the coach, within the ‘Recipient’ list you will be able to view the following information:
- The member’s name
- Their member type
- If the member has submitted a health questionnaire
- Green Tick - Submitted a valid questionnaire
- Orange Triangle - Submitted an invalid questionnaire
- Blank - Has submitted a health questionnaire as of yet
- If the member is attending the event
- Green Tick - RSVP’d ‘Yes’
- Red Cross - RSVP’d ‘No’
- Blank - Hasn’t stated if they are attending the event or not yet.
- If the member attended the event
- Grey Toggle - Member has not attended the event
- Blue Toggle - Member has attended the event
Team coaches are able to mark attendance for an event by using the toggle under the ‘Attendance’ heading. This will help with contact tracing if a COVID case was to arise in the club.