You can RSVP and submit COVID health questionnaires for the event
1. Navigate to either the 'Home' section or the 'Event' section and click the ‘View’ button beside an event you wish to view.
2. Within the event, there are three main sections:
- COVID Health Declarations
3. You can confirm if you or your child/dependent is attending the event or not.
- By clicking ‘Going/Not Going’, the RSVP column within the ‘Recipient’ list will update to reflect your response.
4. You can submit or reconfirm a COVID health questionnaire on the date of the event.
- By submitting or reconfirming a health questionnaire, the 'Declaration' column within the ‘Recipient’ list will update.
5. Within the ‘Recipient’ list you can see your own record or your child/dependents record. Depending on how the event has been set up, you may also see other member’s names listed.
The following information is displayed:
- The member’s name
- Their member type.
- The ‘Declaration’ and ‘RSVP’ columns will update to reflect your actions. You do not have visibility of other members' declarations however you can see their RSVP and attendance status.
- The attendance column is updated by club administrators and team coaches based on who has physically attended the event.
- Players do not have access to update their attendance.