Club Administrators can view all events which have been created within their club however if they are not associated with the event, they do not have the ability to submit a health questionnaire, RSVP or mark attendance.
For events which the club administrator is associated with i.e, they are listed as a player, coach, medic or organiser for that team they can submit a health questionnaire, RSVP or mark attendance.
To view an event, please see the steps below:
1. Navigate to the 'Events' section.
2. Click the ‘View’ button beside an event you wish to view.
3. Within the event, there are three main sections:
- COVID Health Declarations
3. You will be able to state if you are attending the event or not.
- By clicking ‘Going/Not Going’ the 'RSVP' column within the ‘Recipient’ list will update to reflect your response.
4. You will be able to submit or reconfirm a COVID health questionnaire on the date of the event.
- By submitting or reconfirming a health questionnaire, the 'Declaration' column within the ‘Recipient’ list will update.
5. If you created the event, within the ‘Recipient’ list you will be able to view the following information:
- The member’s name
- Their member type
- If the member has submitted a health questionnaire
- Green Tick - Submitted a valid questionnaire
- Orange Triangle - Submitted an invalid questionnaire
- Blank - Has submitted a health questionnaire as of yet
- If the member is attending the event
- Green Tick - RSVP’d ‘Yes’
- Red Cross - RSVP’d ‘No’
- Blank - Hasn’t stated if they are attending the event or not yet.
- If the member attended the event
- Grey Toggle - Member has not attended the event
- Blue Toggle - Member has attended the event
The event creator is able to mark attendance for an event by using the toggle under the ‘Attendance’ heading. This will help with contact tracing if a COVID case was to arise in the club.