THE FOLLOWING ARTICLE IS ONLY RELEVANT FOR CLUB ADMINISTRATORS
As a club administrator, you will probably be familiar with the process for managing your Club’s Membership, both from a Membership Subscription (getting paid for Membership) perspective and a Member Registration (with the GAA / LGFA or Camogie Association for eligibility purposes) perspective. Foireann provides you with the tools to manage your club's engagement with your members in an integrated and intuitive process. You can:
The Membership section of Foireann is the starting point for performing any Membership related tasks within the system.
The list of Club Members is displayed in nine columns, with each one containing a different piece of information relating to the Member.
Starting left to right, the columns are as follows:
- Name - the first name and surname of the Member
- DOB - the date of birth of the Member
- Contact Details - the home address and email address provided for the Member
- Online Account - indicator highlighting whether the Member has an online account (login) for Foireann
- Club Communications Consent - indicator highlighting whether a Member has provided consent to be communicated with in regards to training, meetings, matches, club notifications
- Additional Club Communications Consent - indicator highlighting whether a Member has provided consent to be communicated with regarding fundraising, social events and merchandise
- Photographic Consent - indicator highlighting whether a Member has provided consent to be photographed
- Medical - indicator highlighting whether a Member has provided medical information
- Membership - this column shows the Membership that a person has. Please note that there may be more than one Membership displayed if they are Members of more than one club (i.e LGFA or Camogie).
There are a number of search filters available to help you narrow down your member search.
Please note that you may have visibility of options which are not relevant to your association.
There are two ways to add members to your club.
Managed by the Member themselves
If a Member wishes to manage their own profile (Personal Data and preferences) then it is advised that the member creates an online account by navigating to the Foireann system and clicking on the ‘Register’ button on the login page. They can also pay for their membership online (if the relevant club has chosen to facilitate this).
Once the member has created their account, within their profile they will be able to associate themselves with the club by adding the club to the Profile page. The administrator can then see the member’s record within the member table and can verify the member (Information on verifying members is outlined HERE).
Managed by the Club Administrators on behalf of the member
If the member chooses not to have an online account and instead completes a paper Membership Form or another process, then the Club Administrator should follow the steps outlined below:
- Navigate to the Membership section.
- Click on the ‘Member Actions’ button.
- Click on the ‘Add Member’ button.
- Complete the profile on behalf of the member ensuring all details are correct.
- Please confirm with the member their photo consent, medical consent and communication preferences.
- Click ‘Save’ and a record will be created for that member
Club administrators can edit information in a Members Record if necessary to do so. These changes may relate to contact details, communication preferences etc.
Club administrators can do this by following the steps outlined below:
1. Navigate to the Membership Section
2. Click on the name of the member within the member table
3. Make the relevant changes
4. Click the ‘Save’ button
NOTE: These profile changes will be published in real-time therefore when a member logs into the system, they will see the changes made by the administrator to their own or their dependent's profiles.