PAYING REGISTRATION FEES
Once your members have registered with your club, you are required to pay for registration fees to your County, Province and Camogie.
Similar to how PayPal and Servasport worked, Foireann will calculate the amount due to the County, Province and Association on your behalf based on the fees which the County, Province and Association have outlined.
NOTE: Your club MUST set up a Stripe Account to pay for the registration fees to the County, Province and Association. For more information on setting up your Stripe account, please see HERE
If your club is not accepting online payments, your Stripe balance may be €0, therefore, you can add funds to your Stripe account, please see HERE.
This task can only be completed by an administrator for the club on Foireann.
- Navigate to the Membership section and click on the Members tab.
2. Using the search filter ‘Membership Status = Fees Due”, find the members who are awaiting payment to the County, Province and Association.
The filter will return all members who are currently in a state of ‘Fees Due’ meaning either the member themselves or an admin has completed the registration to the club.
NOTE: If a member has more than one membership listed for the same association in their profile (see screenshot below) then the club will be charged registration fees applicable to each of the memberships listed for that member.
Please ensure that you remove any erroneous memberships before making the registration fee payment.
- Tick the checkbox beside all the members who you wish to pay the registration fees for and click the ‘Pay Camogie Fees’ button.
Upon clicking the ‘Pay Camogie Fees’ button, a payment summary will appear.
The summary will include the following information:
- The Club’s Stripe Account Balance (Amount Available and Amount Pending)
- The Total Fee Due
- The Destination Accounts and amount due to each (County, Province and Registration).
- Member Breakdown
- Click the Pay Now button.
NOTE: Please ensure that you have enough funds in the 'Available' balance to pay for the registration fees. If the fees due are greater than the 'Available' balance then you will receive an error message when attempting to pay. You cannot use the 'Pending' balance to pay fees.
7. A confirmation pop-up will appear outlining that the registration fee will be transferred from your Stripe account into the Destination Accounts (County, Province and Registration)
- Click the ‘Confirm’ button.
NOTE: This action can take a few minutes to complete therefore please do not navigate away from the system.
- A successful or unsuccessful payment message will be displayed to inform you if the registration fee has been paid or not.
NOTE: We would advise that you keep a note of the payment confirmation reference which is outlined when a payment is successful. This reference number is requested if you need to contact support about a payment made.
NOTE: If you receive an error while processing the payment, similar to the screenshots below.
This means that the County and/or Province has not yet set up their Stripe account to receive payments.
Your club MUST set up a Stripe account as well as the County and Province in order to pay and receive registration payments on Foireann.
If you receive the following error message when attempting to pay the Camogie fees for your club, this means that your club does not have enough funds in the 'Available' balance to cover the costs of the registration fees.
When paying Camogie registration fees, the amount due must be equal to or less than the 'Available' balance. Please note that the funds within the 'Pending' balance cannot be used to pay registration fees.
We would recommend that you add funds to your Stripe account by following the instructions HERE.
Please note that it can take a couple of days for the funds to move from the 'Pending' to the 'Available' balance.
Upon clicking the ‘Close’ button, you can use the search filter ‘Membership Status = Registered’ to see the membership record for the member(s) has automatically updated to ‘Fully Registered’.
1. What happens if our club is not accepting online payments via Foireann?
Regardless of accepting online payments or not, your club MUST set up a Stripe account. For information on creating a Stripe account, please see HERE.
Please note that if your club is not accepting online payments, your Stripe balance may be €0, therefore, you can add funds to your Stripe account, please see HERE.
2. What happens if a member has more than one membership record listed in their profile?
Your club will be charged for each membership listed for the member in their profile therefore please ensure that you remove any erroneous membership records before making the registration fee payment. For more information on how to remove/revoke these memberships, please see HERE