If your club has set up instalment payments, depending on the membership option which you select, you will be able to pay for your membership online over a set period of time.
Paying In Instalments
The following steps and screenshots outline the process you as a club member, or parent/guardian of a club member will take to register with your club on Foireann.
- Navigate to the Membership section.
Click on the 'Register' button beside the membership option which you wish to select.
There are three steps you must complete when selecting a membership option:
- Add Members
- Consent Forms & Code of Conduct
- Payment Method
Within Step 1, Adding Members to Package, choose the member which this option applies to.
- Family members names will appear in the dropdown for selection if a family has been set up.
- The number of Adult or Youth entries available will depend on how the membership option has been configured.
Within Step 2, Consent Forms & Code of Conduct, you are asked to review the information (including their medical and consent details) and read/agree to the code of conduct.
You will be able to edit the information listed by clicking on the ‘Edit Profile’ button.
If the membership option has more than one member listed, the information and code of conduct will need to be reviewed and confirmed for each individual.
Within Step 3, Payment, the relevant payment options will be displayed. The payment options listed will be determined by how the membership option was configured.
Underneath the ‘Pay In Instalments’ option, click ‘Pay In Instalments’.
10. A confirmation popup will appear informing you that you are being redirected to Stripe. You will also be informed of the monthly instalments for the membership option which you have selected.
- Click the ‘Confirm’ button.
- Within the payment page, more information regarding the instalments will be outlined.
NOTE: The first payment will be taken on the day which you create the instalment plan and each recurring payment will be taken on the same date each month for the duration of the instalment plan.
For example, if the instalment plan was created on the 9th of February for 4 months, the payment schedule would be as follows: 9th of February, 9th of March, 9th of April and Final Payment on 9th of May.
- Click on the ‘Add A Payment Method’ to add your card details. Please note that you will be redirected to Stripe to enter the relevant details.
14. Complete all fields and click the ‘Save Card’ button.
15. You will be redirected back to Foireann whereby the newly saved card details will be listed for you to choose. Tick the checkbox beside the Card Details and click ‘Create Instalment Plan’.
16. You will be redirected back to Foireann Homepage whereby the membership record is updated to ‘Fees Due’. Meaning that you have registered with the club however your club is now required to pay the relevant fees to the County, Province and Association.
NOTE: If the membership does not update automatically when directed back to Foireann, please refresh/reload the page.
17. By clicking on the membership record, you will be able to see more information regarding the membership including the payment status which will state ‘Part Paid’ until all instalment payments have been made. You will also be able to see each ‘successful’ or ‘failed’ payment within the instalment plan.
As a member, you have completed all the necessary steps to create an instalment plan. It is now up to the club administrator to pay the relevant fees to the County, Province and Association.
Once the club has paid the relevant fees, the LGFA have to approve the registration. Once approved, their membership record on Foireann will update to 'Registered'.
NOTE: If a payment fails i.e there are insufficient funds or the card expires, the system will attempt to take the payment 4 times over the course of 4 weeks. If all 4 attempts fail, it will be up to the club admin and club member to arrange for an alternative method of payment for any outstanding payments.