ASSIGNING COVID SUPERVISOR ACCESS
Clubs are required to nominate COVID supervisors who will be given visibility of health questionnaires submitted by their club members.
Previously COVID supervisors were given access to all questionnaires submitted by club members and this access was given via the support team. Now on Foireann, within the Team section, members can be assigned a 'Supervisor' role for specific teams so that they only see the health questionnaires which are relevant to them.
Once assigned as a Supervisor within a team, the member can add/remove players from the team, create events for the team, view your player's health questionnaires and RSVP responses as well as mark attendance for the team members.
In order to use the ‘Supervisor’ functionality, your club will need to set up their teams on Foireann. They can do this by following the information outlined HERE
Once the teams have been set up, club administrators can follow the steps outlined below to provide a member with 'Supervisor' access.
1. Navigate to the Teams section. The team section will automatically default to display any teams with which you or your dependent are associated with.
2. To view all teams within your club, navigate to the top right corner of the table and click on the three horizontal lines. Click on the ‘My Teams Only’ filter and select ‘No’.
3. Find the team you wish to assign the Supervisor to and click 'View Team'
4. Click on the 'Supervisor' tab, and click the 'Add Supervisor' button.
5. Find the member you wish to assign as a 'Supervisor', tick the checkbox beside their name and click 'Add'
6. Once the member has been listed on the team with the ‘Supervisor’ tag, they will have full access to the team. This includes adding/removing players from the team, viewing health questionnaires submitted for this team, creating events for this team as well as marking attendance.
NOTE: Members can be assigned 'Supervisors' to more than one team.