Club Administrators, Team coaches and Team Supervisors are able to download/print teamsheets on Foireann for teams with which they are associated.
To download a teamsheet, please see the instructions below:
1. Navigate to the 'Teams' section.
2. Click on the 'View Team' button beside the team you wish to print the Teamsheet for.
3. Click on the 'Download Teamsheet' button.
4. Within the pop-up, you can decide if the Teamsheet is to be used for Official Fixtures or not.
5. If 'Yes' is selected:
- It is advised that the Chairperson, Secretary, Opposition, Competition and Date are filled out, if not, they can be handwritten onto the downloaded version. These fields are not required to download the team sheet from the system.
- You can select to include the DOBs.
6. If 'No' is selected:
- You are not asked to enter in the details of the Chairperson, Secretary, Opposition, Competition or Date.
- You can select to include the DOBS, Medical Consent and Photo Consent (In the team view if the photo consent icon is yellow, the member has not yet set this in their profile. If red the member has completed their profile and opted out of photo consent).
7. Click 'Confirm' once you are happy with the Teamsheet Set-Up.
NOTE: Please ensure that you have enabled pop-ups in your browser settings. For more information on how to enable pop-ups within your browser settings, please see HERE
We highly recommend that you use Google Chrome or Firefox to download teamsheets.
8. If pop-ups are enabled, the Teamsheet will open in a new tab. In the top right-hand corner, you will be able to click on the printer icon to print the teamsheet.
9. Upon clicking the printer icon, within the Destination dropdown, you can select a printer or save the teamsheet as a PDF on your device.
10. Click Save.