Keywords: withdraw money; remove money; withdraw funds; remove funds; payout;
The following article will advise administrators on how to request a payout from the unit's Stripe account into a designated bank account.
All GAA, LGFA and Camogie Stripe accounts are set to a Manual payout schedule meaning that the balance remains in Stripe until an administrator requests a payout.
Any Unit (Club, County, College etc) can request a payout from Stripe at any time using the Request Payout feature.
To request a payout, please see the instructions outlined below:
1. Navigate to the Administration section and click on the Request Payout button.
2. The unit's available and pending Stripe balance will be displayed.
- The pending balance is funds that have been paid to your Stripe account but are not yet available to payout to your unit's designated bank account.
3. Fill in the following fields:
- Description - This will be used for payment reconciliation purposes.
NOTE: There is no minimum amount that you can payout however the amount has to be equal to or less than the available balance.
We would recommend building up your balance and once you have paid any registration fees or Player Injury Fund fees, you can begin to payout large amounts less frequently instead of small amounts daily.
4. You will be informed of the name and last four digits of the destination bank account to which the money will be paid out to.
5. Click Request Payout.
NOTE: In order, the complete the payout, an administrator within your unit must review and approve the payout request.
If you are the only administrator listed within your unit, you will be asked to add another administrator to the system. To allocate administrator access to another member, please see the following link: Allocate Admin Access
Only when you assign another administrator to your unit, you will be able to proceed with requesting a payout.
6. Click Confirm. An email will be sent to all administrators within your unit to inform them of this payout request.
NOTE: Only one administrator is required to approve the payout request.
7. The administrator will need to log in to Foireann and navigate to the Administration section.
8. They will have the option to 'Approve' or 'Reject' the payout request
9. If the administrator selects 'Reject', the payout request is cancelled and they can enter a reason if they wish. An email to all administrators will be sent to inform them of the rejected payout request.
10. If the administrator selects 'Approve', the payout request will be processed and the money should arrive in your unit's designated bank account in a number of working days. All administrators will receive an email to inform them that the payout request was approved.
11. If the payout request is approved, the payout transaction will appear within the Payment History tab in the Administration section.
12. Once the payout has been received into the unit's bank account, the status will update from 'Paid' to 'Succeeded'.