The following helpful guide will outline the steps needed to change the email address which is listed within your Foireann profile.
To change the email address linked with your Foireann account you need to:
1. Changing the email address that is associated with your Foireann account can only be done when you are logged into Foireann so the first thing you need to do is log into your account at Foireann.ie.
NOTE: Remember, even if the email address you have listed on your profile is the same as your Username, Foireann sees them as two distinct pieces of information so changing one doesn’t mean the other changes.
It’s also important to note that if you are looking to change your email address because you’ve lost access to your Foireann account after forgetting your email address, the better option is to follow the Username Reminder process, available via the login page and detailed further in the Foireann Help Centre article Forgotten Username
2. After logging into your account, make your way to the Profile section via the main navigation menu on the left-hand side of the screen.
3. At the top of your Profile page, you should see the email field containing the email address that is currently associated with your Foireann account Just under this field, you should see the option to ‘change’ this email address
4. Click on Change to open a pop-up window that presents a simple form field to enter your updated email address. Once you are happy with the email address you have entered, click Confirm
5. After updating your email address, you will automatically be logged out of Foireann as a security measure, you will need to verify the updated email address.
6. To verify your new email address, all you need to do is click the link in the verification email sent by Foireann (firstname.lastname@example.org) to your updated email address.
7. After verifying your new email address, you will be able to log back into the Foireann, using your usual Username and Password and you’ll see your email address has been updated.