Foireann gives Clubs the ability to understand exactly who is involved in the Club and in what ways. But this can only really be achieved if the information in Foireann is accurate.
It's therefore important that a Club aims to:
- Have only one record per Member on Foireann
- Have juvenile records created, managed and maintained by accounts set up by parents/guardians
- Have the most complete and up-to-date information on the profile of anyone with an account.
This webinar provided Club Administrators with a better understanding of the different things that need to be considered in relation to the accuracy of the Members List, as well as the options available to them to improve it.
Areas covered included:
- The differences between a record, an account and a profile on Foireann.
- Using the Deduplication feature to tidy up your Members list.
- Re-linking juvenile records to records managed and controlled by their parents/guardians.
- Inviting a Member to create an account and take over the management of their own record.