Foireann is the bespoke GAA, LGFA and Camogie Club Management system that gives Clubs the ability to manage many aspects of Club administration in a simple, intuitive, mobile-friendly manner. Through a focus on "self-serving", the system offers Clubs, Club Administrators and Members the ability to view and manage relevant information and processes in a way that enhances Club activities while still reducing the administrative burden.
Just some of the things that a Club can do via Foireann:
- Manage registration and Membership for all of their Members, regardless of the Association they are registered to, via one single record, stored on Foireann for that Member.
- Collect online payments from Members - either in one lump sum or via instalments - for their registration or the registration of others in their family.
- Make payments for things such as affiliation fees to the LGFA or Camogie Associations, or the GAA Player Injury Fund, via their connected Foireann-linked Stripe account.
- Manage Teams, and the different people fulfilling roles on them, that exist within the Club as well as the Events that take place in relation to each team.
This webinar provided Club Officers with a high-level overview of Foireann and how it can be used throughout the Club, demonstrating all of the key features and functions provided by Foireann.
By the end of this webinar, attendees should:
- Know how you can get admin privileges for your Club to start setting Foireann up based on your Clubs' own, specific requirements.
- Be familiar with the registration and Membership features that are available to a Club through Foireann.
- Know how to set you your Clubs' Foireann-linked Stripe account and how it can be used to take and make online payments.
- Understand how to set up Teams on Foireann, including adding people to the different roles on a team or creating Events for the team.