Thursday 17th February 2022 | 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- Have only one record per Member on Foireann
- Have juvenile records created, managed and maintained by accounts set up by parents/guardians
- Have the most complete and up-to-date information on the profile of anyone with an account.
This webinar provides Club Administrators with a better understanding of the different things that need to be considered in relation to the accuracy of the Members List, as well as the options available to them to improve it.
By the end of this webinar you will:
- Understand the differences between a record, an account and a profile on Foireann.
- Be able to use the Deduplication feature to tidy up your Members list
- Be able to re-link juvenile records to records managed and controlled by their parents/guardians.
- Know the steps involved in inviting a Member to manage create an account and take over the management of their own record.
- Have had the opportunity to ask questions relating to making your Members List as accurate as possible.