Thursday 24th February 2022 | 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
This webinar will provide Club Administrators with a complete overview of all the Foireann functionality and features that can be used to successfully complete the registration of all Club Members.
By the end of this webinar you will:
- Have learned how to set up a Foireann-linked Stripe account for your Club to use to collect registration payments online.
- Know how to create Membership Options - either from scratch or based on Options previously created.
- Be able to manually register anyone that chooses to register and/or pay offline.
- Have learned how to revoke an incorrect registration.
- Understand how to pay the relevant fees upstream to the LGFA and/or Camogie.
- Know how to audit and report on your registration and associated incoming and outgoing payments.
- Have had the opportunity to ask questions relating to using Foireann for your Club Registration.