Thursday 3rd March 2022 | 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
This webinar will provide Club Administrators with all the information and guidance they require to utilise all of Foireann's features to manage their Club Membership.
By the end of this webinar you will:
- Be able to navigate and filter the Members List to be able to find the Member - or groups of Members - you need for whatever action you are completing.
- Know how to use the verification process to assign admin privileges to other Club Members
- Understand how you can use the deduplication and add Member functions to ensure your Members List includes one record for all Members in your Club.
- Know how to make appropriate changes to a Members profile on their behalf.
- Be able to invite Members to take over management of an existing Foireann record.
- Understand how to use the export functions to produce Membership reports.
- Have had the opportunity to ask questions relating to managing your Club Membership on Foireann.
Who Should Attend?
The content and functions covered in this webinar are only available to Club Administrators. Depending on how you have set up the administration of your Club on Foireann, that could be all the Club Administrators or it could simply be the Administrator who is responsible for Membership, i.e. the Club Registrar or Secretary.
All attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions relating to setting up Foireann for your Club during the Live Q&A session that will form part of this webinar. However, that doesn't mean you can't - or shouldn't - still ask questions in advance. When registering, you can submit a max of three questions and/or topics that you would like addressed during the course of this webinar.
Upon completing the registration, you will receive two emails - one from the Foireann Support Team confirming the details of the webinar and some reference material that can be reviewed in advance of the webinar, and then a second email from the webinar platform (MS Teams) that will include a joining link and option to add this event to your online calendar.
You will receive a reminder email on the morning of the event that will again include the webinar details, reference material and joining link.
Please be advised that registration for this webinar will close at 12:00 pm on Wednesday the 2nd of March, 2022.
There is a limited capacity set for this webinar so we would ask anyone who has registered but can no longer take their place at the live event, to cancel their registration via the link in the email issued to them via the webinar platform.