Keywords: remove admin access; remove admin; remove officer; admin access; system privileges; removing admins; removing administrator rights;
Removing Administrator Privileges
If you need to remove administrator privileges from a club member, please see the steps below on how to complete this task:
1. Navigate to the ‘Membership’ section of the system.
2. Click on the relevant club. (This is only applicable if you have more than one club linked to your profile).
3. Click on the Members tab.
4. In the top right-hand corner of the member table, click on the three horizontal lines to open the filters.
5. Using the ‘Privileges' filter, select Club Admin, Vetting Admin or Finance Admin. This will return all the current members who have this access to your club
6. Tick the checkbox beside the member you wish to remove administrative privileges from.
7. Click the ‘Member Actions > Update Permissions’ button at the top of the table.
8. Untick the permissions you wish to remove and click the ‘Update Permissions’ button.
9. The member will no longer have administrative privileges on the system for your club but will still be listed as a Club Member.
Article is closed for comments.