Keywords: All Ireland Levy; GAA Public Liability Insurance Levy; Annual levies
The following article will provide you with the relevant information on how to pay the LGFA annual levies
At the beginning of every year, clubs within the LGFA association are expected to pay two levies:
- All Ireland Levy - €150
- GAA Public Liability Insurance Levy - €100
Total Levy = €250
These levies must be paid before you can register any members on Foireann.
NOTE: You will still have access to the Foireann system and members will still be able to register with your club however in order to fully register your members with the LGFA association, you will be required to pay these levies.
The Foireann system will prompt you if the annual levy has not been paid when you attempt to pay the registration fees for your members.
To pay the annual levy, please follow the steps outlined below:
1. Navigate to the Membership section.
2. Tick the checkbox next to the member(s) you wish to register with the LGFA association.
3. Click Fee Actions > Pay LGFA Fees
4. The ability to pay for the member’s registration fees will be greyed out. A yellow warning message will be displayed informing the administrator that the fee is due to the LGFA Association.
5. Click the Pay €250.00 Now button.
NOTE: If you do not have enough funds to pay the levy, the system will inform you that you need to top-up your balance and provide you with a link where you can add funds to your account.
6. A confirmation message will appear informing you that €250.00 will be deducted from your club’s available Stripe account balance.
7. Click the Pay €250.00 Now button
8. A loading bar will appear along the top of the pop-up screen to inform you that the payment is currently being processed.
9. Once the payment has been processed, a successful message will be displayed and the button to pay for the registration fees for the member(s) will be reinstated.
10. A copy of the payment invoice is visible within the administration section under the payment history tab.