The Account Disabled message means that the account you are trying to log in to was merged into another account when administrators carried out their deduplication process to clean up their club's member list.
This means that you potentially had more the one account on Foireann and thus your club merged your accounts so that only one account remains with one username.
It is likely that the username you are trying to login in with is no longer enabled and in order to access your Foireann account, you will need to log in with the remaining username which was linked to the merged account.
What can you do to get this resolved as a member or parent/guardian?
Contact your club administrator and ask them to follow the steps outlined in the administrator paragraph below to provide you with the username which is still active for your account. You may need to use the 'Forgotten Password' feature on the login screen to get a reset password link to your email for the remaining username.
What can you do to get this resolved as an administrator?
As outlined above, the cause of this error was the merging of accounts for the member in question. When merging records, there is a field called 'Account Status' which states the username of a member if they have an account linked to that record, it will also state the last time that username was used to login to the system. This means that if you come across a member who has two records and both have usernames, you can see which one was most recently used and is likely the one the member is using. If you make sure to keep that one as the primary record, you shouldn't run into any issues.
If you have merged accounts for members, and the member is logging into Foireann and receiving the 'Account Disabled' message, then this means that the username they are trying to log in with is no longer active and thus they need to use the username which was linked to the primary account to access the system.
To find out their username, please follow the steps outlined below:
1. Navigate to the membership section and click on the member's tab.
2. Find the member in question and tick the checkbox beside the member's name and tick a checkbox beside another random member.
3. Click member actions > merge it will display the deduplication function and you can see the username listed for that member under the Account Status.
4. You can then advise them to reset the password for their account by entering the username into the 'Forgotten Password' field on the Foireann login page.
5. Once you have the username for the member, you can click the 'Cancel' button on the merge function.