Monday 14th March 2022 | 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
By the end of this webinar you will:
- Have learned how to set up a Foireann-linked Stripe account for your Club to use to collect registration payments online.
- Know how to create Membership Options - either from scratch or based on Options previously created.
- Be able to manually register anyone that chooses to register and/or pay offline.
- Have learned how to revoke an incorrect registration.
- Understand how to pay the relevant fees upstream to the LGFA and/or Camogie.
- Know how to audit and report on your registration and associated incoming and outgoing payments.
- Have had the opportunity to ask questions relating to using Foireann for your Club Registration.
Who Should Attend?
The content and functions covered in this webinar are only available to Club Administrators. Depending on how you have set up the administration of your Club on Foireann, that could be all the Club Administrators or it could simply be the Administrator who is responsible for Membership, i.e. the Club Registrar or Secretary.
All attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions relating to setting up Foireann for your Club during the Live Q&A session that will form part of this webinar. However, that doesn't mean you can't - or shouldn't - still ask questions in advance. When registering, you can submit a max of three questions and/or topics that you would like addressed during the course of this webinar.
Upon completing the registration, you will receive two emails - one from the Foireann Support Team confirming the details of the webinar and some reference material that can be reviewed in advance of the webinar, and then a second email from the webinar platform (MS Teams) that will include a joining link and option to add this event to your online calendar.
You will receive a reminder email on the morning of the event that will again include the webinar details, reference material and joining link.
Please be advised that registration for this webinar will close at 12:00 pm on Sunday the 13th of March, 2022.
There is a limited capacity set for this webinar so we would ask anyone who has registered but can no longer take their place at the live event, to cancel their registration via the link in the email issued to them via the webinar platform.