Keywords: club's children officer, CCO, vetting;
This article will outline how a Club Administrator can assign the Club’s Children Officer within their club. By assigning this access, the Club’s Children Officer will be able to review and approve any vetting applications submitted by their club members.
It’s important to note that in order to assign the Club’s Children Officer, they must have:
- A login to Foireann i.e Username and Password.
- Have Club Administrator access assigned to their account
HOW TO ASSIGN VETTING ACCESS TO THE CLUB CHILDREN'S OFFICER?
Please see the details outlined below on how a club administrator can assign a member the role of Club’s Children’s Officers (CCO).
Navigate to the Membership section within the left-hand side menu.
- Login to Foireann
- Navigate to the Membership section within the left-hand side menu.
- If you have more than one club listed in your profile, please select the club you wish to assign the Club Children's Officer.
- Within the member table, find the member in question. You can use the search bar by clicking on the magnifying glass to help find the member.
- Tick the checkbox beside their name and click Member Actions > Assign Permissions
- Tick the checkbox beside the option 'Vetting Admin - Usually assigned to your club children's officer’ and 'Club Admin - Elevated privileges to administer your club members' then select ‘Assign Permissions
- Once Assigned a black star badge will appear beside the member’s name so you can indicate that they have the vetting admin access permission.
NOTE: The member MUST also be listed on Foireann as a club administrator in order to use the vetting functionality.
You will see that within the member’s records, they will have a blue and white checkered badge to let you know that they are also a club administrator.
NOTE: Only when the member is verified as a club administrator and assigned the vetting permission, then they will be able to view the vetting applications submitted by the club members.
Once assigned, the Children’s Officer can then login to Foireann, navigate to the Administration section and will now have access to a tab called Vetting Applications to review and approve vetting applications from the club members.