I have a Foireann account by my son/daughter doesn't have one yet - what should I do?
Foireann enables Parents/Guardians to manage their Children's Foireann profiles via the Family section of the app. If you already have a Foireann profile but your son/daughter isn't set up yet, follow the steps below to create a Family group in Foireann and then create the relevant profiles within that group.
1. Navigate to the 'Family' section of the app, via the .
2. Click the ‘Add New Family’ button.
3. Give your Family group a ‘Name’, likely the family name or surname, and if you want to, you can also give it a ‘Description’.
4. Once you are happy with all the details, click the ‘Confirm’ button to complete the creation of your Family group.
Now that you have your Family set up, you need to add everyone that should be included in it such as:
- Additional Parents/Guardians
- Additional People
The main Family section of the Foireann Help Centre provides more detail about inviting Parents/Guardians, Adding Children or inviting Additional People to your Foireann Family group but the basic steps required to add Children to your Family group are below...
1. Scroll down to the Children section of your new Family group and click the ‘Add Child’ button
2. In the pop-up window that appears, add the Child's First Name and Surname and then click on the 'Confirm' button.
You will now see your Child listed within the Children section of your Family, with an amber warning aginst their name, highlighting that their profile still needs to be completed, which can only be done by a Parent/Guardian.
3. Click on 'Edit' to open the newly created Profile for your Child that will be capture the exact same information as your own profile, with two important changes:
Anyone under the age of 18 isn't permitted to have a username and password for Foireann, with a Parent/Guardian being responsible for managing a profile on behalf of a juvenile. This means there is no username or email options on a Child's profile.
4. Just as for your own Profile, add your Chidl's school to the Clubs section of their profile by clicking on the 'Add Club' button and then from the dropdown menus that appear, set...
- Their Association as "School"
- County Board to the county your School is located
- Club to the School name which you can scroll or type to find the name of.
4. Once you have added their School to their profile, simply click the "Save" button to complete the their profile.