If you have not signed up for an account already, please follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to the system - Foireann.ie and click on the register link.
2. Enter the relevant information into the required fields.
- Usernames must be unique, therefore please choose another username to create your account if you receive an ‘Invalid Username’ error message.
Verify your email address
3. Check your inbox and click on the link within the email.
- Please check spam or junk mail folders if the email does not appear within your inbox.
Complete your profile
4. Enter the additional information into the mandatory fields.
5. To add your club, you will need to select your Association, County and Club from the dropdown options.
- You can have multiple clubs listed in your profile (GAA & LGFA/Camogie clubs)
- Independent Teams (amalgamations) can also be added in addition to a member’s main club.