By adding children/dependents to your family, you can manage all of their interactions with their club/team.
This includes receiving communications from their club about training and matches, submitting health questionnaires, managing communication preferences and other membership related activities.
1. Navigate to the 'Family' section.
2. Click the ‘Add Child’ button.
3. Enter the relevant information into the ‘First Name’ and ‘Surname’ fields.
4. Click the ‘Confirm’ button.
The child/dependent will now be added to your family with an orange triangular symbol which indicates that their profile has not been completed yet. Only the parent/guardian will be able to complete the profile on behalf of the child/dependent.
The parent/guardian will have three options:
- Edit - Edit the child/dependents profile
- Move To Additional People - This should only be used if the member is over the age of 18 or has a parent/guardian in another family.
- Remove - Remove the child/dependent from the family
NOTE - An ‘Additional Person’ does not have the ability to edit, move to additional people or remove children/dependents.