As you will be aware, the GAA, LGFA and Camogie Associations are three separate Governing Bodies. Members from your club have historically been registered with one or more Associations. It is possible for Club Administrators to manage each Code separately with a single login, by switching between the LGFA, Camogie and GAA instances of their Club. It is also possible on the system to merge all three instances into One Club enabling LGFA / Camogie / GAA membership to be managed in one centralised process.
If your Club is operating in accordance with the One Club Model, you can request that your club’s data be merged into One Club by contacting the support team (firstname.lastname@example.org) from your club's official email address. In this request please insert the Subject Line ‘One Club’ and outline which Associations you are wishing to merge with i.e GAA, LGFA, Camogie.
Alternatively, if you are listed as an administrator on Foireann, please send in a request via the contact us section with the relevant information.
If you are operating as a ‘One Club’, you will only have one Stripe account and all membership revenue, collected through Stripe, will be transferred to one designated Club bank account.
Club Administrators, after the merge, will have access to all member data across all Associations listed in the One Club. For example, if there are Club Administrators representing the LGFA, Camogie and GAA ‘sections’ of the One Club, each will have access to all Club data within Foireann regardless of the governing bodies or codes for which a particular Member is associated with.
Registration/Membership for One Clubs
If your club is operating as a One Club and you wish to manage all of your Members (GAA / LGFA / Camogie Association) in one process, you should submit this request to the Support Team via email (email@example.com) or through the Contact section of the Foireann system. Once confirmed, we can begin the process of merging the clubs together, please note that this can take a number of days to facilitate therefore we appreciate your patience while we process this for you. A member of the support team will be in contact when the merge has taken place for you to begin using the Membership and Registration functionality.
When your club has merged, there will be some significant enhancements within your account. One of the most important changes is within the membership options designer when adding adults and youths to the option, there will be additional options to choose from depending on how your one club is set up.
For example, in the screenshot below. We have created one club with all three associations (GAA, LGFA and Camogie). In the membership option designer, we can choose multiple associations for each entry. For this option, we are saying that the 2xAdults and 3xChildren can be affiliated as a player/non-player for any association(s).
The next few screenshots will take you through the member flow when selecting this membership option.
1. When the member navigates to the ‘Membership’ section and clicks the ‘Register’ button beside the membership option they wish to select, they will be presented with a 3 step wizard to complete the membership order.
2. Step 1: Add members to the membership option is outlined in the screenshot below:
3. The member can select the family member from the dropdown to which each of the adult/youth entries applies to.
4. The member can also select which association(s) the member is affiliated with as well as their playing status.
5. For the purpose of this document, in the screenshot below we have stated that:
- Adult One (Simon) is a non-playing GAA Member with this One Club
- Adult Two (Rose) is a playing LGFA Member with this One Club
- Youth One (Caitriona) is a playing LGFA and Camogie Member with this One Club
- Youth Two (Luke) is a playing GAA Member with this One Club
NOTE: As there are only four members within this family, we can leave the ‘Youth 3’ entry blank as it does not apply to this family. Not all adult/youth slots need to be filled out in order to select a membership option.
Within Step 2 of the wizard (Consent Forms & Code of Conduct), members are asked to review their information (including their medical and consent details) and read/agree to the code of conduct.
Members will be able to edit the information listed by clicking on the ‘Edit Profile’ button.
As there are multiple members listed in this option, the member will have to review and confirm the details on behalf of each member.
NOTE: The member will only be able to edit the information (address, medical and consent details) within their own and their children’s profile. They will not be able to edit the details of another Parent/Guardian or additional person within the family but they can confirm on their behalf.
8. After reviewing the information and ticking the checkbox for the Code of Conduct, the member can click the ‘Continue’ button.
9. Within Step 3 of the wizard (Payment), the relevant payment options will be displayed.
- The payment options listed will be determined by how the membership option was configured.
10. For this membership, the member has two payment options: Pay With Card or Pay Later In Club.
11. If Pay With Card is selected, then the member will be presented with the screen below after clicking ‘Confirm’ on the pop-up window.
- The member can fill out the relevant payment information and if successful, the members within the membership option will be registered.
If Pay Later In Club is selected, then the members enter a state of In Progress’ which is visible in the membership column in the screenshot below:
As an administrator you can click on one of the memberships listed in the column beside one of the member’s records and their membership order will be displayed.
14. Once you have reviewed the membership order, you can click the ‘Mark As Paid’ button to update the membership record for the family members.
NOTE: It is important to note the LGFA and Camogie memberships will have a ‘Yellow’ status until the club pays the County, Provincial and National fees to the relevant associations.
Please be advised that the ability to pay fees to the County, Province and Association is not available to clubs yet. Both associations are aware of this and therefore until the functionality is made available, any LGFA or Camogie members will have yellow membership status.
Article is closed for comments.